Friday, July 3, 2009

I have finally been given the opportunity to speak, to express myself, to present myself, but faced with this different opportunity I cannot say anything.

Some might blame writers block, being uninspired; however, I beg to differ. What if I am speechless because I am inspired by almost everything I come into contact with? I have no point of reference, no starting line on which to place my feet. Pictures, emotions, and thoughts are swirling around my head right now. I feel almost as if I am suspended in mid-air, rocking gently back and forth.

Is this a result of the teenage years, my uncertain transfer into college life, or my brain's innate desire to dream and fantasize?

Lately, I have this suppressed urge to run far away from everyone and to isolate myself, allowing nature to be my only companion. I feel as if I have this little fire bubbling deep in the center of my chest. I want to enjoy the explosiveness of power; I want to channel all of my nervous energies and utilize them to move the wind; I want to be satisfied...

However, I never seem to be satisfied with anything, and it scares me.